Strategic and creative problem solver with proven track record of reducing operational expenses, minimizing supply chain disruptions and working cross functionally to drive bottom line improvements. Strong financial and analytical skills, along with a deep understanding of international markets and an ability to always see the big picture influence my strategy and decision making process.
SKLZ, San Diego, CA
May 2017- Present
Director, Global Supply Chain
- Develop, implement, maintain and mature the Sales and Operations Planning(S&OP) process.
- Engineer/ Re-engineer cross-functional processes to support sustainable operations across global business units.
- Conduct supply chain gravity analysis, redesign logistics and warehousing network supporting the company’s e-commerce and international growth.
- Work closely with planning, sales and warehouse teams to ensure that systems are calibrated, and provide the latest supply chain solutions to support seamless customer service across global sites at the lowest costs.
SKLZ, San Diego, CA
November 2015- Present
Director, Global Supply Chain
- Change and continuous improvement agent charged with driving global supply chain strategy.
- Lead new 3PL implementations in three new global sites Tijuana, Shanghai and Rotterdam. These new locations supported growth in international sector by 35% YoY.
- Organize global inventory to meet customer demand, interface with demand planning team to align forecast with logistics and manufacturing capacity
- Implemented UPS ShipExec platform and redesigned system architecture with e-commerce integration. Negotiated cost project reduction of 79% from proposal, realized 40% improved e-commerce/ drop-ship package delivery and improved customer service during peak season.
- Reengineered end-to-end global supply chain visibility and minimized peak season risk by implementing new PO management system with improved reporting and data management protocols.
- Monitor retail customer relationships, backorder review and vendor compliance protocols.
Ashford Textiles LLC, Los Angeles, CA May 2014- October 2015
Director of Operations
- Implemented operations and supply chain improvement projects driving year over year savings of over 20% in OpEx.
- Controlled $1M ERP implementation budged, realized 25% reduction in overall project cost from initial quote; project completed on time and under budget.
- Managed EDI implementation project leading to improved customer service, increased automation in order processing and a 10% decrease cash-to-cash cycle.
- Designed S&OP process, managed communication between internal stakeholders, established metrics and integrated decision making processes which lead to improved delivery times and better customer service.
- Accountable for day to day operations, improving productivity, managing capacity, and ensuring financial viability to the current budget and strategy.
Director of Logistics May 2010- August 2012
- Operational responsibility for global logistics and distribution network measured on cost, efficiency, timely delivery and customer service.
- Realized inbound transportation savings of $300K for company’s vendor managed inventory program and a 5% decrease on container drop ship feed to customer locations.
- Negotiated long-term ocean freight contracts leading to a 7% average decrease in cost per TEU.
- Achieved 10% shorter delivery times and generated new inventory management system to increase visibility throughout different warehouses and across the organization.
Enterprise Projects Ventures, Boston, MA January 2013- May 2014
- Created and managed the continuous improvements program in multinational service organization, ensuring global labor compliance and operational efficiency.
- Supervised the implementation of new CRM and Projects cloud platform leading to improved customer communication and a decrease in project completion time by 30%.
- Identified training needs, recommended employee actions, and maintained global operating guidelines.
Supply Chain Project Contributor May 2013- April 2014
- Responsible for developing sourcing, procurement and distribution strategy for agricultural technology innovation. Analyzed production specifications, assembled bill of materials for vendors and managed change requirements.
- Lead vendor outreach and procurement negotiations, drafted contracts with international manufacturers, logistics providers, and brokerage companies.
- Frequent travel to Mexico and Guatemala to work with small holder farmers and 3PLs as part of the Walmart and SYSCO fresh foods supply chain.
Salerno Group LLC, Cleveland, OH
Customer Operations Manager
- Managed organization large events planning accounting for 1/3 of all revenues, lead vendor cost negotiations, client contract drafting and relationship management.
- Responsible for managing all event logistics, proposed new procurement and vendor solutions leading to an average of 30% cost decrease per event.
- Succeeded in building long term client and vendor relationships and increasing revenues from catering business by over 40%.
Education and Certifications
Master Business Administration- Brandeis University May 2014
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and International Relations- Cleveland State University May 2010
Sales and Operations Planning- Institute of Business Planning and Forecasting
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Crystal Reports 2008 Advanced- ONLC
Global Reporting Initiative G4 Standards- Global Reporting Initiative
Council for Supply Chain Management Professionals- Board of Directors, Sponsorship Chair
San Diego Transportation Club
San Diego Chamber of Commerce