Hello and thank you for visiting sustainSCM!
My name is Irina Rosca, I am passionate about resolving global supply chain and operational complexities. I love playing chess and this field allows me to do so everyday I am working. I am excited that more organization are considering supply chain as a strategic business unit for improved customer service, cost savings, global growth and competitive advantage.
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
I am a strategic and data-driven problem solver with proven track record of leading global teams to implement novel worldwide supply chain strategies with the goal to improve customer service and bottom line gains. My approach and decision-making process are driven by my strong financial and analytical skills complemented by a deep understanding of international markets and ability to see the long term organizational strategy.
- Designed growth global supply chain network through supplier consolidation and 3PL implementation in Asia, Mexico and EMEA leading to 30% growth in revenue from international marketplaces.
- Evaluated innovative systems, remodeled operating protocols and implemented improved solutions resulting in over 20% cost reduction, 35% employee ROI, and improved retention rates.
- Gained 40% reduction in inventory holding costs by diving deep into forecasting and supply planning processes across omni-channel marketplaces including Amazon, e-commerce and big box retailers.
My areas of expertise include:
- Big-Box Supply Planning
- Amazon Marketplaces- FBA, FBM, FOB, Vendor Central, Seller Central, Multi Channel Fulfillment
- Data Management
- Inventory Optimization
- Best Practices & Metrics Benchmarking
- 3PL/4PL Management
- Business Process Innovation
- Global Distribution/ Logistics
- Omni-channel Supply Chain
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Multi-Site Operations
I look forward to engaging with you!